Our machine park fully reflects our company philosophy: ongoing technological progress and versatility.
We use leading-edge CAD software and select our machinery as a function of our dual pursuit: large scale production and the production of samples and prototypes in medium and small runs.
Laser cutting – Plate
For metal plate cutting, we use two (2500W and 1000W) Mazak CO2 laser machines.
- Max. work area: 1500 x 3000 mm and 1250 x 2500 mm
- Materials worked: Iron (up to 20 mm thick) – Stainless steel (up to 10 mm thick) – Aluminium (up to 6 mm thick)
Laser cutting – Tubing
For tube laser cutting, we use a (2000W) TL 220T Cutlite Penta – Fiber Tube laser cutter to perform complex processes on round, square and rectangular tube sections and open profiles.
- Workpiece size:
Round tubes: min. Ø 12 mm – max. Ø 220 mm
Square/rectangular tubes: min. 15 mm – max. 160 mm sides
Max length of tube section loaded: 6500 mm
Max length of tube section unloaded: 4000 mm
- Materials worked: Iron, mild steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, brass and copper.
For the finishing process we use:
- a dry smoothing machine ensuring excellent results in cutting burr removal, giving the workpiece a perfect satin finish – maximum passage: 600 mm, maximum height 150 mm.
- a micro ceramic beads shot peening booth, for aesthetic shot peening, work area: 1000 x 1000 mm
- Lasit Micromark laser marker – max. work area 170 x 170 mm
- CNC tube bending machine – max. workpiece size: 76 mm Ø, 3 mm thick
- CNC Imcar profile calender
- 6-axis CNC bending machine – max. workpiece size/weight: 3100 mm long, 185 tons
- 4-roll CNC hydraulic calender – max. workpiece size: 2000 mm, 6 mm thick
- 3-roll calender – max. workpiece size: 1000 mm, 3 mm thick